Koorana Child & Family Services Ltd
Belmore, Sydney NSW
Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation (Healthcare & Medical)
Hybrid • Permanent • Part-time • Associate
Seeking a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join our innovative and supportive Early Intervention & Allied Health team!
What is on Offer?
- Salary based on qualifications and experience + annual performance reviews with options for career progression.
- Attractive salary package + salary packaging benefit (up to $18,550 per year) + options to access novated leasing arrangements, including a performance-based incentive program to reward employees who exceed their KPIs.
- Flexible working arrangements available to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Hybrid work environment incorporating our brand new office and clinic at Belmore which contains a sensory gym.
- Professional training and development, encouraging employees to obtain relevant skills, knowledge, and abilities that enhance their performance in their current role and improve their potential to grow both personally and professionally within the organisation.
- Refer a Friend to Koorana’s incentive rewards program.
- Work mobile phone and Surface Pro provided.
About the Role
You will be working in a variety of settings including clinic, community-based (in-home, early education settings and schools) and telehealth.
Working within our transdisciplinary team, you will be responsible for providing occupational therapy and support services to families who have a child with additional needs. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Collaboratively planning, implementing and evaluating the allied health program.
- Participating in transdisciplinary practice and consulting with other relevant agencies.
- Referring to other professionals or agencies as appropriate.
- Maintaining a high degree of professional awareness regarding current best practice and research in the field, and always ensuring the application of these principles.
- Gradually working up to maintaining a clinical caseload.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To have outstanding time management skills.
- To be able to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- The desire to be challenged and progress further as a therapist.
- The ability to work autonomously and be efficient at problem-solving.
- To have a demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community and build strong relationships with families.
Qualifications & Certifications
- A recognised degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current (or awaiting) AHPRA Registration.
- Working with Children Check (or awaiting).]
- National Police Check.
- Current Drivers licence.
- 3 x Covid-19 vaccination or have an approved medical contraindication certificate.
We are a community-owned children’s organisation, working with all children, committed to the provision of high-quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney in ways that acknowledge and respect all individuals.
Koorana is committed to child safety and empowerment. Koorana has zero tolerance to child abuse and take seriously any concerns about child safety.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and support an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff from all ethnicities, faiths, sexual orientations, gender identities and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume and answer the candidate screening questions. If you have any questions call Jane Munro on 0407 502 154 or email email@example.com.
No recruiters, please. We love the work you do but are going solo on this one. If we need help, we’ll reach out to you.
Your application should address the following questions:
- Do you have the required qualifications?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra)?
- Which of the following best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Working with Children’s (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian Driver’s License?
- Do you have access to a comprehensively insured motor vehicle to use for work purposes?