Start Strong Pathways
Start Strong Pathways provides educational supports for children prior to preschool enrolment, strengthen the engagement of children, and helps promote the importance of early childhood education to families.
Koorana’s Start Strong Program
Engages families and communities with young children living in the Campsie, Wiley Park and Lakemba areas. The FREE program supports and encourages families and communities from all demographic groups with young children to:
- Engage in educational supports where children are too young to receive a preschool education
- Explore pathways to preschools
- Strengthen the importance of early childhood education
Koorana’s Start Strong Pathways is managed by two experienced Early Childhood Teachers and is delivered to support families with opportunities to:
- Participate in Supported Playgroups
- Engage in play-based experiences to support children’s learning and development
- Engage in culturally responsive environments where all children including young children with disabilities and additional needs are supported
- Individual supports to access preschool
- Build family capacity and confidence through education, support, and referral
- Share of information and resources.
Term 4 activities
Sessions run from 9.30am – 11.30am