Single Session Consults
This one-off support will provide initial screening of your child and the opportunity to receive advice, recommendations and strategies you can utilise while you wait for more regular visits.
Understanding the difficulty with getting access to allied health services right now, Koorana’s team has developed the Single Session Consults program to support families on our waitlist.
How does it work?
1. Therapist availability is identified.
2. Koorana’s team sends an SMS to all families on the waitlist, indicating the date and time available.
3. You respond to the SMS expressing your interest*.
4. We will confirm the appointment.
5. You will have a session with our practitioner who will discuss your concerns and provide you with advice, recommendations and strategies you can use.
*Service is on a first-come, first-served basis and all paperwork must be returned within 24 hours to confirm the appointment.