Online Payment Policy
Terms & Conditions
Secure Online Transactions
If you make a payment through our website, we will process your credit/debit card details securely using an accredited internet payment security system. We take reasonable measures to ensure that your credit/debit card and personal information are protected when you make a payment through our website. We also recommend that you take appropriate security precautions when accessing the internet via public Wi-Fi networks or shared computers.
Also, if you are linked to a third-party website before/after visiting our website, we cannot be held responsible for the policies, procedures and practices relating to privacy and security, by the owners or operators of that third party site. We recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Refund Policy Statement (Payments)
Koorana has made payment available online for your use and convenience. However, Koorana recognises that it is possible to make an error when making an online transaction. We also recognise that an error can occur by Koorana or by our respective financial institutions.
Under this policy, we will endeavour to refund payments in accordance with the following principles:
- If you have made an error in making an online payment, please write to us within 30 days of the initial transaction to request a refund. The written refund request should include the details of the initial transaction such as date, payment amount, payee’s name, reference (if applicable), the receipt number, and the nature of the error. If the transaction is not traceable, for example, a cash payment for which there was no identity, no refund can be considered.
- Koorana will fully examine all refund requests as soon as possible within 30 days of receiving such a request and endeavour to ensure that genuine errors are rectified within this timeframe.
- If an amount is adjusted and a receipt has been issued, the original receipt issued for the incorrect amount will become invalid and a new receipt will be issued for the amount of the adjusted payment.
- Refunds will be returned using the original method of payment, less the bank charges that will be incurred by Koorana to process the refund.
- Should an error be made by Koorana or our financial institution, a refund of the full amount will be made after we identify the error or are notified of the error in writing.
- Refund requests can be sent to:
This website is enabled for online donations using a secure donation third-party service donation site. Koorana has a secure website, however, please be aware that there are inherent risks in transferring information across the internet.
When making a donation on the internet, we suggest that you use only secure sites and never share details such as your username and password. Koorana will never contact you asking for your username and password.
Refund Policy Statement (Donations)
Koorana expects that anyone wishing to donate Koorana will consider their decision carefully and check monetary amounts during transactions.
Koorana recognises that it is possible to make an error when making an online transaction.
It can also occur that an error is made by Koorana or our financial institution.
Any requests for a refund of donations should be made directly with a third party donation website.
The Online Payment Policy was last updated on 19 April 2021.