Understanding the importance of music for children’s development.
In this FREE online session, you will get a chance to hear and speak to Tina Read, Clinical Specialist about:
- Engaging with your child and find ways to calm them down
- Learn how you can use resources within your home environment for music and play
- Build strong and positive relationships with your child
- Learn how to use music in different ways to support your child
- Connect with other parents and carers
- Share your experience of parenting and be supported through parenting challenges
- Explore ideas on counting skills, as well as speech and language development through music
Date: Monday 29th November 2021
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
Start Strong Pathways together with Koorana Phillip Street Preschool are running this FREE event to support your parenting journey and answer all your questions related to your child’s development and feelings.