Baby and Toddler group
Baby and Toddler Walking and Story Time Group provides a meet, greet and community connection opportunity for parents, as well as an interactive story and music time for your child.
About this event
Baby and Toddler Walking and Story Time group, is a social group that provides parents and their child or children, post covid restrictions to get more physical exercise into their daily routine.
This group is also a fantastic community connection opportunity that presents parents with a safe space to meet, connect, chat, and share experiences with our facilitators and other parents in the local area.
What does a Baby & Toddler group look like?
We meet inside ‘Livy’s Place’ playground, located within Bankstown City Gardens at 9:30 am every Thursday of the school term.
Together, we walk the grounds of Bankstown City Gardens.
At 10:10 am we find a nice shady spot on the grass and share an interactive story and music time together; this provides the opportunity for children aged 0-2 to further develop their early literacy and language skills and sets the foundations for new skills like concentration and listening, sharing and turn taking, communicating, and participating with others.
Finish 10:30 am
What to bring?
Please bring water and a hat for your child/ren.
This is a COVID safe event. To achieve this Koorana requires:
- A pre-screening wellness station will be set up at the entrance with QR code and pre-screening questions.
- All staff be vaccinated
- Face masks are mandatory for ages 12 and over
- Unvaccinated attendees (12yrs and older) will need to show evidence of a PCR test within the last 48 hours
- All adult and child attendees must be preregistered. Only preregistered attendees will be permitted entry.
- If you are unable to attend, please ensure to cancel your ticket/s so it can be allocated to next waiting list family. If you would like to learn more about Koorana, please visit our website on www.koorana.org.au.
Koorana Child and Family Services provide diverse services to give you the skills and support your family needs for your children to happily and confidently learn, make friends and reach their potential.
To get in touch with us, please visit our Contact Us page.