Come join the Team as a Psychologist.
We’re growing, and have a fantastic opportunity for a Psychologist to join our team to support our teams in their delivery of services to children, deliver a range of clinical psychology services to children, and implement family-centred therapeutic and behaviour management programs. We work from a best practice enhanced key worker model, and have a specific focus on supporting children with additional needs, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and their families.
To be successful, candidates will need:
- sound knowledge and experience in paediatric psychology
- experience delivering therapeutic programs within natural learning environments e.g. centre, home, educational and community based settings
- experience in counselling families
- experience in conducting a range of formal paediatric assessments (including Griffiths) a masters degree in Psychology, and registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicant
- attractive remuneration
- above Award salary and conditions
- tax free salary sacrificing benefits
- the opportunity to work in innovative community-based programs
- ongoing professional development
- flexible working conditions
How to apply for this job
For more information call Helen Wilkinson, General Manager Client Services, on (02) 8321 9600.
To apply, please send your cover letter addressing the selection criteria and resume to email@example.com. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check
While we really appreciate all applications, we can’t guarantee we will be able to get back to all who apply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.