Join our team as an Occupational Therapist
Koorana Child and Family Services is looking for Occupational Therapists who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and young people with a disability. Koorana is a community-owned organisation, committed to the provision of high-quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across the Sydney metropolitan area.
Koorana’s growth has created new opportunities for full-time Occupational Therapists positions in South West Sydney and in the Sutherland Shire. Our Occupational Therapists offer intervention and support within a variety of service settings including individual consultation, individual and group intervention, and resourcing families, early childhood services and schools. We work from a best practice enhanced key worker model, and have a specific focus on supporting children, young people and their families with additional needs.
Candidates are required to have
- a degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia
- high level of knowledge and experience providing Occupational Therapy
- experience delivering therapy within natural learning environments e.g. home, educational and community-based settings
- experience working in a team environment delivering trans- and multidisciplinary practice
- demonstrated ability to work in culturally diverse communities
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicants
- attractive remuneration of up to $90,000 based on experience
- the opportunity to work in innovative community-based programs
- ongoing professional development and clinical supervision
- flexible working conditions
- above Award salary and conditions
- tax free salary sacrificing benefits
Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check.
Opportunity for Immediate Start.