- Part time role, 3-4 days per week up to 24 hours per week
- Varied role with exposure to traditional, digital and social channels
- Make a positive impact in the for purpose sector
Koorana Child and Family services is looking for a passionate Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of Koorana’s marketing strategies using traditional, digital and social channels, developing marketing campaign materials and creating content. The role will also coordinate and organise community events with both internal and external stakeholders in line with the marketing strategy.
In your role you will:
- Contribute to the development, ongoing refresh and implementation of Koorana’s marketing & communication strategy and relevant marketing campaigns
- Coordinate the implementation of agreed marketing and communications plans
- Coordinate and oversee the development, copy and production of all publications and promotional material, including the annual report
- Develop marketing campaigns for specific services and new initiatives.
- Manage Koorana’s online presence including the development and implementation of marketing campaigns across online channels, social media pages and our website to support the wider Koorana strategy, including the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of digital campaigns to drive future campaigns and customer experience strategy.
- Coordinate general ad-hoc marketing activities along with general Marketing administrative tasks.
- Creation and development of collateral and marketing material to ensure brand alignment
- Contribute to external and internal events coordination and its promotion
- Attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and other meetings and events as required.
- Establish strong relationships with key media representatives to identify media opportunities and ensure the effective promotion of Koorana’s activities.
- Support Koorana Board and staff in their external representations.
- Coordinate external communications support for all Koorana initiatives.
- Actively contribute to corporate services planning and teamwork.
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community-owned children’s organisation, committed to the provision of high-quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney. Koorana works with all children and is committed to delivering quality children’s services through the provision of early childhood education, intervention and family support in ways that acknowledge and respect all individuals.
Koorana values self-determination, access and equity, respect, collaboration, sustainability, ethical behaviour and integrity. Our practice is driven by family-centred principles and evidence-based best practice, fostering natural community inclusion and quality management through the key worker model.
Koorana’s services are designed to ensure that families are well informed, have choices, and are supported in their decisions.
Why consider working with us?
- Be a part of an organisation that is working to improve the lives of children and young people
- Attractive salary model with opportunity for annual performance-based increases
- Public Benevolent Institution salary sacrificing benefits of up to $18,550 tax free
- Work in a truly collaborative and supportive team with flexibility and a key focus on work/ life balance
In return you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications
- 2 –3 years experience in a wide range of marketing activities
- The ability to work collaboratively across a number of different teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills used to develop, foster and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- A passion for children’s and disability services
- Graphic Design skills and experience would be highly desirable
For more information on Koorana Child and Family services, please visit our website: www.koorana.org.au
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Susana Garcia on 0429 191 706 or send an email to: email@example.com
Does this role sound like your next opportunity? Then we would love to hear from you! Apply now sending your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children and a National Police History check.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and support an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
No recruiters, please. We love the work you do but are going solo on this one. We promise… if we need help, we’ll reach out to you.