Team Leader/Family Support Worker
Come Join the Team as a Team Leader/Family Support Worker
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children’s organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney’s diverse Inner West and South West areas.
Koorana runs Supported Playgroups in indoor and outdoor venues across the Bankstown and Canterbury Local Government Areas, and we’re seeking Family Support Workers for these. We have two positions available:
- Team Leader/Family Support Worker – permanent, full time
- Family Support Worker – 9 month maternity leave contract, 35 hours a week across 5 days.
All candidates are required to have
- qualifications in Community Welfare or Social Work
- a solid understanding of child development and evidence based practice in early childhood
- experience in the promotion of community development and group work
- a strong understanding of disabilities, and experience working with children with additional learning needs within an early childhood setting
- demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
The Team Leader is also required to demonstrate their ability to effectively lead and guide a team.
Koorana offers the right applicant
- the opportunity to work in innovative programs
- above Award conditions
- tax free salary sacrificing
- ongoing professional development.
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au or email your enquiries to email@example.com. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Please also specify which position(s) you wish to be considered for. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check and a Police Check. Applications will be considered as they are received.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.