Join our team as a Speech Pathologist/Key Worker
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children’s organisation, committed to the provision of high-quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney’s diverse Inner West and South West areas.
Koorana’s growth has created the opportunity for a full-time paediatric Speech Pathologist to join our South-West and Inner West team. Our SPs offer intervention and support within a variety of service delivery models including individual consultation, individual and group intervention, and resourcing families and centres. We work from a best practice enhanced key worker model, and have a specific focus on supporting children with additional needs, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and their families.
Candidates are required to have
- sound knowledge and experience in paediatric speech pathology
- experience delivering therapy within natural learning environments e.g. home, educational and community-based settings
- experience working in a team environment delivering transdisciplinary practice
- a degree qualification in Speech Pathology
- current practising membership of Speech Pathology Australia
- demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicants
- the opportunity to work in innovative community based programs
- ongoing professional development and clinical supervision
- flexible working conditions
- above Award salary and conditions
- tax free salary sacrificing benefits
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au, email your enquiries to email@example.com or for further information please contact Helen Wilkinson General Manager Client Services, on (02) 83219600. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check. Opportunity for Immediate Start.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.