Join the Koorana Team!
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children's organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney's diverse Inner West and South West areas.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced paediatric Speech Pathologist to join our expanding Allied Health Team to deliver speech pathology to our clients in the South West Area. Our SPs offer intervention and support within a variety of service delivery models including individual consultation, individual and group intervention, and resourcing families and centres. We have a specific focus on supporting children with additional needs, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and their families.
Candidates are required to have
• Sound knowledge and experience in paediatric speech pathology
• Experience delivering therapy within natural learning environments e.g. centre, home, educational and community based setting
• A degree qualification in Speech Pathology
• Current practicing membership of Speech Pathology Australia
• Demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community
• A drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicants
• The opportunity to work in innovative programs
• Above Award conditions
• Tax free salary sacrificing
• Ongoing professional development
For further information please call Helen Wilkinson, General Manager Client Services, on (02) 83219600 or download the position description from www.koorana.org.au. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check. Please forward your application to email@example.com