Specialist Teacher (Key Worker)
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children's organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney's diverse Inner West and South West areas.
Koorana's growth has created the opportunity for full time Specialist Teachers to join our team delivering Home and Community Based Learning, supporting and resourcing families in the inclusion of their child who have additional needs into mainstream child care centres and other settings. We work from a best practice enhanced key worker model.
Candidates are required to have
- sound knowledge and experience in early childhood intervention practices and processes
- experience working with children within a natural learning environments e.g. home, educational and community-based setting
- experience working in a team environment delivering transdisciplinary practice
- a degree or diploma qualification in Early Childhood Education
- qualifications and/or experience in Special Education
- demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicants
- the opportunity to work in innovative programs
- above Award salary and conditions
- Tax-free salary sacrificing
- ongoing professional development.
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au or email your enquiries to email@example.com. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check. Opportunity for immediate start.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.