Service Manager- Intervention Support and Disability
Join our team as a Service Manager- Intervention Support and Disability
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children's organisation, committed to the provision of high-quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney's diverse Inner West and South West areas.
Koorana is in an exciting period of growth, and we're seeking an experienced full-time leader to manage our services and growth.
The successful applicant will be an exceptional people-focused leader who can develop Koorana's profile, promote Koorana and our services, guide and manage area services through close engagement with team leaders and teams, support growth within the NDIS, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, manage diverse income streams, and identify and capitalise on opportunities for growth.
Candidates are required to have
- experience in management of early education, intervention, therapy and/or support services, utilising transdisciplinary key worker practices, family centred models, and strengths based approaches
- a comprehensive understanding of child development, disability and developmental delay across early childhood and school aged years, evidence based practice, and parenting issues
- extensive experience in leading, managing and supporting staff in teams (including transdisciplinary teams)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, and to lead and manage services within a broader organisational framework and management structure
- Proven ability to develop, foster and manage relationships with a range of organisations and individuals.
- a relevant degree (e.g. Early Childhood Education, Special Education, Allied Health)
- a driver’s licence and access to a comprehensively insured vehicle.
We offer a competitive salary package including tax-free salary packaging, flexible working conditions, and the opportunity to make a real difference in the community.
For further information please call Helen Wilkinson, General Manager Service Delivery, on (02) 9750 4100 or download the position description from www.koorana.org.au. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.