Service Manager - Community Supports
Join our team as a Service Manager - Community Supports
Work Type/s: Full Time
Applications close: No Deadline – please apply as soon as possible
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children's organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney.
Koorana is in an exciting period of growth, and we're seeking an experienced full time manager to join our team.
The successful applicant will be an exceptional people-focused leader who can develop Koorana's profile, promote Koorana and our services, guide and manage services through close engagement with team leaders and teams, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, manage diverse income streams, and identify and capitalise on opportunities for growth.
Candidates are required to have:
- Relevant recognised University Degree
- Extensive experience in service management, planning, budgeting and delivery, including the delivery of specific intervention programs within inclusive settings
- Comprehensive understanding of child development, evidence based practice in early childhood, and disability services
- Extensive experience in leading, managing and supporting staff and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, and to lead and manage services within a broader organisational framework and management structure
- Proven ability to develop, foster and manage relationships with a range of organisations and individuals
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritise, plan ahead, anticipate risks and problem solve
- Knowledge of applicable laws & regulations and the NSW disability standards, and experience in their practical application
Koorana offers the right applicant:
- the opportunity to work in innovative community based programs
- ongoing professional development and networking opportunities
- attractive salary and flexible working conditions
- tax free salary sacrificing benefits
How to apply for this job
If reading this application has you feeling excited, we would love to see your application! Please send your letter addressing the selection criteria and resume to email@example.com using the subject line.
For any enquires please contact Joe Magri on (02) 8321 9600. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check. Opportunity for Immediate Start.
While we really appreciate all applications, we can’t guarantee we will be able to get back to all who apply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.