Join our team as a Paediatric Physiotherapist
We are seeking an experienced Paediatric Physiotherapist to join our transdisciplinary team. We work within a family focused framework, using the best practice, enhanced key worker model. The Physiotherapist is responsible for working collaboratively with the family and professional team to deliver specific expertise to support children’s learning and development.
Candidates must have:
- sound knowledge and experience in paediatric physiotherapy
- experience delivering therapy within natural learning environments e.g. home, educational and community-based settings
- experience working in a team environment delivering transdisciplinary practice
- a degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- current membership of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicant:
- the opportunity to work in innovative programs
- a supportive work environment
- above Award conditions
- tax free salary sacrificing
- ongoing professional development.
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au or call Helen Wilkinson General Manager Client Services, on (02) 8321 9600. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children and Criminal record check. Applications will be considered as they are received.
Please forward your application to email@example.com.