Opportunities and Relationships Manager
Join our team as a Opportunities and Relationships Manager
Koorana Child and Family Services is looking for an Opportunities and Relationships Manager who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and young people with a disability. Koorana is a community owned organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across the Sydney metropolitan area.
Koorana's growth has created a new opportunity for a full time Opportunities and Relationships Manager based at our head office in Campsie. The Opportunities and Relationships Manager will be responsible for identifying growth opportunities that are aligned to the strategic plan and working with key stakeholders to develop high quality project proposals. This will include forming and maintaining relations with influential partners, supporting organisational capability and a focus on preparing successful grant applications and tenders.
Candidates are required to have
- sound knowledge and fundraising experience in for-purpose organisations
- proven track record in preparing successful grants and tenders
- strong business development and project management skills
- proven ability to foster and manage relationships with a range of stakeholders and partners
- strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- demonstrated ability to work in culturally diverse communities
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicants
- the opportunity to work in innovative community based programs
- ongoing professional development and networking opportunities
- attractive salary and flexible working conditions
- tax free salary sacrificing benefits
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au, email your enquiries to email@example.com or for further information please contact Joe Magri General Manager Corporate Services, on (02) 8321 9600. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check. Opportunity for Immediate Start .
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.