Join the Koorana Team
Employer: Koorana Child and Family Services Ltd
Work Type/s: Full Time
Location: Campsie, Sydney
Wage Level: Attractive salary package, including salary sacrificing benefit and other above award conditions
Applications close: No Deadline – please apply as soon as possible, for an immediate start
Koorana is a community owned organisation committed to delivering high quality early childhood education, intervention and family support services that acknowledge and respect all individuals. Koorana is preparing for an exciting period of growth and we’re seeking an experienced, people focused Office Manager to support our team at our head office in Campsie.
The Office Manager is an integral member of the Corporate Services Team, responsible for providing high quality, efficient and child safe administrative support to Koorana’s service delivery staff and partners. We are seeking an excellent administrator and office coordinator who is able to play a central role in supporting our internal processes and team as we expand our reach across the Sydney metropolitan area.
Koorana values self determination, access and equity, mutual respect, collaboration, ethical behaviour and integrity. Our practice is driven by family centred principles, evidence based best practice, fostering natural community inclusion, quality management, and the key worker model.
Koorana is committed to delivering family-centred services that;
• respect, support and enhance the vital role the family plays in their child’s life and development
• recognise the ways in which a child’s abilities, disability, developmental delay or challenging bahaviour can impact on all family members.
Koorana’s services are designed to ensure that families are well informed, have choices, and are supported in their decisions.
About the Role
Koorana’s management structure positions the organisation for ongoing growth and development. The Board of Directors is responsible for governance and is legally responsible for Koorana’s outputs. The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is employed to manage the strategic directions of the organisation and to broadly oversee the efficiency of the organisation’s major functions. The CEO, General Manager Client Services and General Manager Corporate Services form the Executive Management Team.
The Office Manager reports to the General Manager Corporate Services, who supports the CEO by leading Koorana’s corporate services including Finance, Administration, Information & IT, HR, and Marketing & Communications.
• Supervise Koorana’s Administration Team, including reception, client intake and service administration staff
• Executive Assistance duties to Koorana’s Executive Management Team
• Preparation of Board and Sub-Committee meetings and papers
• Monitor contract compliance and reporting time frames
• Function as Koorana’s Privacy Officer, ensuring compliance with Privacy Principles, best practice and legislation
• Co-ordinate Koorana’s Policy and Procedure review process
• Co-ordinate client and staff documentation, archiving and document retrieval
• Manage purchase requests across all sites
• Coordinate building repairs and maintenance schedules across all sites
• Coordinate WHS processes and systems
• Contribute to the coordination and administration of Koorana special events
Key Role Requirements
• Relevant tertiary qualifications
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing administration systems
• Proven ability to manage teams and work collaboratively with organisational stakeholders
• Experience providing Executive Assistant duties
• Ability to develop and foster relationships with diverse range of people
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Project and team management skills, including ability to plan, manage risks and problem solve
• Experience in anticipating and managing sensitive and challenging situations effectively
• Proficiency in working with client management systems and a range of computer applications, including Microsoft Office
• Experience in WHS, property and event administration
• Demonstrated ability to work with culturally diverse environments
• An understanding of children’s and disability services
• Respect for the philosophy and values held by Koorana
• Demonstrated customer centred practice
• Exceptionally well organised
• Current Driver’s License
How to apply for this job
If reading this application has you feeling excited, we would love to see your application! Please send your letter addressing the selection criteria and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any enquires please contact Joe Magri on 0481 458 395.
While we really appreciate all applications, we can’t guarantee we will be able to get back to all who apply, so only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.