Join our team as an Occupational Therapist
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children’s organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney’s diverse Inner West and South West areas.
Koorana is seeking a full time paediatric Occupational Therapist to join our team. Our OTs offer intervention and support within a variety of service delivery models including individual consultation, individual and group intervention, and resourcing families and centres. We work from a best practice enhanced key worker model, and have a specific focus on supporting children with additional needs, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and their families.
Candidates are required to have
- sound knowledge and experience in paediatric occupational therapy
- experience delivering therapy within natural learning environments e.g. home, educational and community based setting
- experience working in a team environment delivering transdisciplinary practice
- a degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia
- current membership of Occupational Therapy Australia
- demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicants
- the opportunity to work in innovative programs in a vibrant organisation
- above Award conditions
- tax free salary sacrificing
- ongoing professional development.
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au or email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check and a Police Check.
Please forward your application to email@example.com.