Join our team as an Occupational Therapist
Koorana Child and Family Services is looking for Occupational Therapists who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and young people with a disability. Koorana is a community owned organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across the Sydney metropolitan area.
Koorana's growth has created new opportunities for full time Occupational Therapists positions in South West Sydney and in the Sutherland Shire. Our Occupational Therapists offer intervention and support within a variety of service settings including individual consultation, individual and group intervention, and resourcing families, early childhood services and schools. We work from a best practice enhanced key worker model, and have a specific focus on supporting children, young people and their families with additional needs.
Candidates are required to have
- a degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia
- high level of knowledge and experience providing Occupational Therapy
- experience delivering therapy within natural learning environments e.g. home, educational and community based settings
- experience working in a team environment delivering trans- and multi- disciplinary practice
- demonstrated ability to work in culturally diverse communities
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicants
- attractive remuneration of up to $90,000 based on experience
- the opportunity to work in innovative community based programs
- ongoing professional development and clinical supervision
- flexible working conditions
- above Award salary and conditions
- tax free salary sacrificing benefits
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au, email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact Helen Wilkinson General Manager Client Services, on (02) 8321 9600. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check.
Opportunity for Immediate Start.
Please forward your application to email@example.com.