Information and Communications Technology Coordinator
Come Join the Team as an ICT Coordinator
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children’s organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney’s diverse Inner West and South West areas.
Koorana’s growth has led to the creation of the new role of Information Communications Technology (ICT) Coordinator to join our Corporate Services team for 24 hours a week, worked over 3, 4 or 5 days.
The ICT Coordinator is responsible for supporting and training staff in Koorana’s ICT systems & applications, coordinating maintenance and administration of Koorana’s ICT systems, and undertaking ICT procurement. The role incorporates technical helpdesk and on-site support for staff.
Candidates are required to have
- experience in an IT Help Desk role
- experience in administering ICT systems
- ability to support and train diverse staff in the use of ICT systems
- excellent communication and relationship management skills
- TAFE Diploma in information technology (or equivalent)
- affinity with nonprofit organisations and respect for Koorana’s philosophy and values
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicants
- the opportunity to work in a vibrant organisation
- tax free salary sacrificing
- ongoing professional development.
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au or email your enquiries to email@example.com. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check and a Police Check. Applications will be considered as they are received.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.