Join our team as a Finance Manager
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children’s organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney’s diverse Inner West and South West areas.
Koorana is in an exciting period of growth, and we’re seeking an accountant with non-profit experience to manage all areas of Koorana’s financial accountability, including accounting, budgeting, reporting, payroll, acquittals, audit, unit costing, and developing and maintaining financial systems.
We’re seeking an exceptional people-focused person who can work closely with Executive Management, ensure our finances are well managed, and evolve our systems to meet changing needs as Koorana grows. Candidates are required to have
- Proven skills and ability in financial management
- Experience in financial management of non-profit organisations
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Willingness to undertake a wide full range of financial, accounting and bookkeeping tasks
- Experience with MYOB and Meridian
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
Koorana offers the right applicants
- the opportunity to work in a vibrant organisation
- a competitive salary package
- tax free salary sacrificing
- ongoing professional development.
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au or email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check and a Police Check. Applications will be considered as they are received.
Please forward your application to email@example.com.