Join the Koorana team!
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children's organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney's diverse Inner West and South West areas.
We're growing, and have a fantastic opportunity for a full time Clinical Psychologist to support our teams in their delivery of services to children, deliver a range of clinical psychology services to children, and implement family-centred therapeutic and behaviour management programs. We work from a best practice enhanced key worker model, and have a specific focus on supporting children with additional needs, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and their families.
Candidates are required to have
- sound knowledge and experience in paediatric psychology
- experience delivering therapeutic programs within natural learning environments e.g. centre, home, educational and community based settings
- experience in counselling families
- experience in developing and implementing behaviour support programs
- experience in conducting a range of formal paediatric assessments (including Griffiths)
- a masters degree in Psychology, and registration with the Psychology Board of Australia with an endorsement in clinical psychology
- demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicant
- the opportunity to work in innovative programs
- above award conditions
- tax free salary sacrificing
- ongoing professional development.
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au or email your enquiries to email@example.com. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check and a Police Check. Opportunity for immediate start.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.