Casual Playgroup Facilitator
Come Join the Team as a Casual Playgroup Facilitator
Koorana Child and Family Services are looking for casual playgroup facilitators to assist with supported playgroups in the Canterbury Bankstown area.
The Playgroup Facilitator will be supporting families to strengthen relationships, enhance early learning and development, model positive parenting, and encourage skill development whilst providing early intervention and prevention. You will assist to create an environment that is safe, welcoming, supportive and nurturing.
Casual facilitators will be required from 9AM – 1PM on an ad hoc basis when additional staff are needed to deliver the program.
- Work collaboratively with the playgroup team to support families
- Assist in preparing the activities for the playgroup
- Assist set up and pack down of playgroup equipment in the park or in the venue space
- Prepare children’s activities and equipment including making playdough
- Provide group time activities for the children, including music and movement, visuals, puppets, and games
- Communicate with the playgroup team to brief them on discussions and outcomes of playgroup sessions
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Experience working with and understanding of children with additional needs
For over 40 years Koorana Child and Family Services have supported children and young people aged 0-18 years and their families.
Koorana provide intervention and skills development services, early childhood education, child and family support programs, and sector capacity building to help children and young people reach their full potential in all aspects of family and community life.
We are a registered charity and are committed to investing all profits back into our services and programs to support the community.
For further information and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8321 9600.