Join our team as a Case Manager
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children’s organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney’s diverse Inner West and South West areas.
Koorana’s growth has created the opportunity for a full-time Case Manager to join our South-West team. Our Case Managers offer individual case management and supportive group options to families who have a child aged 0-17 with a developmental delay, disability and/or challenging behaviour.
Candidates are required to have
- experience delivering strength-based family-centred case management for families who have a child with a disability
- proven understanding of child development and evidence based practice in early childhood
- experience working in a team environment
- tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology or a related field
- current membership of the relevant professional body
- demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community
- a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Koorana offers the right applicants
- the opportunity to work in innovative programs
- above Award conditions, including an extra week of leave
- tax free salary sacrificing
- Ongoing professional development.
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au or email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check. Applications close on 15 February 2016.
Please forward your application to email@example.com.