Business Opportunities and Planning Manager
Join our team as a Business Opportunities and Planning Manager
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children's organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney's diverse Inner West and South West areas.
Koorana is in an exciting period of growth, and we're seeking an experienced professional with a strong understanding of the opportunities for growth within the Children and Family Services Sector , to identify, analyse and recommend new business opportunities or operational improvements that will enhance customer relationships, improve organisational sustainability and increase operational efficiencies
We're seeking a strong people-focused professional who can initiate and articulate sound opportunities, effectively engage with a variety of internal and external parties, develop and present briefs with well thought through recommendations, manage key project through the full project lifecycle and ensure the smooth implementation of new initiatives.
Candidates are required to have
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Experience within the Children and Family Services Sector
- An understanding and affinity for Not For Profit Organisations..
- Extensive experience in leading, managing and supporting staff
- Strong and focused analytical skills
- Experience in business development, identifying and articulating business opportunities and tender submissions.
- Proven ability to develop, foster and manage relationships with a range of organisations and individuals
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritise, plan ahead, anticipate risks and problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to work in a culturally diverse community
- Demonstrated end-to-end project management experience in high demand environments with strong knowledge in Project Management methodologies.
- Experience in delivering positive project outcomes and engaging stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through and ability to form partnerships and negotiate with peers and Senior Managers across the business.
- Ability to handle sensitive material, demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, and operate with integrity and honesty.
We offer a competitive salary package including tax free salary packaging, flexible working conditions, and the opportunity to make a real difference in the community.
For further information please call Vicki Battisti Chief Executive Officer, on (02) 83219600 or download the position description from www.koorana.org.au. Applications must include your resume and a statement which addresses all the selection criteria, along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.