Billing Administrator / Bookkeeper
Come Join the Team as a Billing Administrator / Bookkeeper
Koorana Child and Family Services is a community owned children's organisation, committed to the provision of high quality early childhood education, intervention, and family support services across Sydney's diverse Inner West and South West areas.
Koorana is in an exciting period of expansion and is seeking an experienced Billing Administrator / Bookkeeper to support our Finance Team.
In this role, working closely with the Finance Manager, you will need to manage the accurate and timely client billing and claiming of payments from Government Funders as well support to the broad financial affairs as a bookkeeper.
Candidates are required to have
- Proven book-keeping skills and ability, preferably billing experience in Not-for-profit sector
- Experience with a range of CRM and Accounting System (preferably MYOB)
- Inter mediate to advanced sills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritise work, plan ahead, anticipate risks and problem solve
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong relationship management skills
- A can-do attitude
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
In return you will be offered a supportive and flexible working environment with the ability to negotiate your hours, a competitive salary and excellent staff benefits working in Not-for-profit sector.
For further information please download the position description from www.koorana.org.au or email your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role interested you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com along with details of 2 referees. Preferred candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check.
Please note: Agency submissions will not be accepted.